Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fall & Winter 2010

Ok, where did I leave off?  Oh yeah, a big, messy, expensive kitchen remodel project mixed with a brand new puppy!!  And just when we thought we couldn't get any busier, we found out about our next big family project...

9 weeks

12 weeks

19 weeks

I was sick from day one, before I even knew I was pregnant, and the nausea didn't let up until I was into my 5th month of pregnancy.  I spent most of the fall & winter months chewing on saltines & sipping on ginger ale.  During those brutal days and nights, all I could think about was how excited I would be when it was finally May 2011.  And, now that I'm 12 days away from my due date, I can't believe it's almost GO TIME!!


6 weeks

10 weeks

12 weeks

15 weeks

18 weeks

19 weeks

21 weeks
 23 weeks

 25 weeks

 28 weeks


29 weeks


33 weeks
36 weeks

37 weeks

I've been busy preparing the house for baby and frantically making check marks on my never-ending "To Do Before Baby Arrives" list.  And, on that note, I need to waddle into the nursery and get stuff organized!  Coming soon: photos of the nursery and an updated belly bump photo :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment