Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun (i.e. buying/remodeling a house, starting a new job, raising a new puppy, and growing a baby)

Where has the time gone?!  It's been over a year since I've posted, and we've had a lot of family milestones in that time.  I've had several thoughts about what I would write as a recap of the last year's events, what photos I would include, etc.  But at 37 weeks pregnant, the only thing I can think about is how much I still have to do before Baby Reid's arrival (due May 24).  
So, instead of trying to cram it all into one big 'year-in-review' post, I'm going to try to just chip away at it, one post at a time.  
Stay tuned...
Baby Bump @ 36 weeks + 2 days
This photo was taken last week; today I am officially 37 weeks - full term! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment