Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sisters

After going through a ton of photos as I backed up my hard drive this morning, I couldn't help but notice a common theme in photos of my sister and I...
As you can see, she has a new partner in crime...

Haaaahahahaaa!!

    
Words cannot explain how grateful I am to have my sister in my life.  Although we weren't always the best of friends throughout the years as we were growing up, we are closer now than we have ever been, and I couldn't be happier.  We have SO much fun together (in case you couldn't tell from the photos above..) and I am SO proud of the incredible woman she has become.  
Heather, we are so incredibly proud of you!  You have chosen to spend your life with Morgan (who is such an AMAZING person), you are moving forward on your professional journey (and always remember that it is just that - a JOURNEY!), and you've got some awesome pets, too :)
I hope to see you soon, HK... I think a Road Trip to Michigan with Morgan and Jade this spring is in order, so that we can add to our collection of "random face" photos :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment