Thursday, February 11, 2010

A hilarious walk down memory lane...

After years of saying "I really need to back up my photos and music before something tragic happens..." I have FINALLY gotten around to it.  If I'd known it would be this fun, I would have done it a long time ago!  Here are some of my favorites - most of which cause me to laugh out loud...
The "Sally Jessie Raphael, Jr." look I sported for a while... STUNNING.


One of the best nights of my entire college career: the infamous "Nursing School Pub Crawl" (May 2005)

"Holiday" circa 2005

The best Game Night ever, thanks to an impromptu musical performance (January 2006)

A very serious Flip Cup Tournament at our annual Christmas Party (February 2006)

A fun Dave Matthews Band concert @ Alpine Valley (summer 2006)

Memorial Day Weekend, 2006

Mallards Game (June 2006)


February 2007 was a life-changing month: I was lucky enough to meet John Mayer on Valentine's Day, and then my luck got even better a few weeks later when I met Marty  :-)


Debbie's Bachelorette Party (March 2007)

"Team Glimmer" road trip to Manchester, TN for Bonnaroo! (June 2007)




This weekend included a dance-off and fake birthday celebration when Buffalo invaded Madison in November 2007



I absolutely love these photos, which were taken the day after we got engaged in Arizona (November 2007)

When Marty slipped on ice and broke an orbital bone, he couldn't eat solid food or shave his face for two weeks.  He ended up growing a full beard, and we had fun shaving it off after Christmas in Buffalo (December 2007)

"Pontoon-a-Palooza" in Minnesota with my girlfriends; no description needed for these photos! (July 2008)

Poppy and his classic car (August 2008) 

No comments:

Post a Comment