Monday, October 10, 2011

20 weeks old

This is one of my favorite videos yet.  She loves the water and taking "bathies" every night before bed.  She was especially vocal this night; I think this was taken after the first or second time she tried rice cereal (which I will post about later, along with some updated photos).  

I cannot believe Natalie is 20 weeks old already.  We just watched some of the videos from when she was first born, and it's incredible how much she's changed since then.  She is really starting to develop a personality, which is fun!  But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly sad that this time is flying by so quickly.  I try to remind myself to just take it all in and enjoy every moment that I can.

Life is good, and tonight I'm feeling very blessed to have Marty, Natalie, Finn and Murphy in mine.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment