Natalie started laughing for the first time last night after her bedtime bathies, and I managed to catch some of it on video.
I know I'm a bit biased, but it is SO adorable. I always tell her to stop growing so fast, but I have to say, this new milestone is awesome!
Being a mom is better than I ever expected it could be. I mean, I knew it would be great and I would love my child, and that my love for my husband would deepen, etc. But I had no idea I would be so enamored with something as small as a smile, a laugh, or making fart noises with her mouth.
She turned 19 weeks old on Sunday. We spent the weekend in Buffalo and it was a whirlwind, as usual. She got to spend lots of time with her Grandma Kathy (who was SO helpful), and even got to visit her Great-Grandpa Reid. He held her and fed her, and even though she had a few moments of "stranger danger" she loved him. She also loved listening to her Grandpa Jack talk. Whenever he spoke she would stop what she was doing to stare at him and listen to his voice.
| Natalie & her Grandma Kathy |
| Natalie with her Great-Grandpa Reid |
| I love the way she's looking up at him in this photo |
No comments:
Post a Comment