Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 1st

We made our first of two trips to Buffalo the weekend of October 1st for a friend's wedding, and managed to squeeze in a few visits with family & friends.  We got to spend a few hours at Papa's house (Marty's grandpa) and I got some great photos of Natalie & her Great-Grandpa Joe.

I love how she's looking at him in this photo!

so cute!

Natalie also spent a lot of quality time with her Grandma Kathy, who takes such good care of her - and spoils her rotten :)

look-a-likes!

she's starting to hold the bottle on her own!

She turned 19 weeks old that weekend.  Here's her weekly crib shot, taken when we got home...


and here's the very first crib photo I took of her the day we brought her home from the hospital...

3 days old

and here she is at 1 week old...


PLEASE STOP GROWING SO FAST!!!  

I can't believe she's going to be 5 months old on Saturday (Oct 22).  I am SO excited to spend the weekend with my mom, dad and sister in Wisconsin.  I'm sure there will be lots of photos to share when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment